Luis Noda, Asia-Pacific vice president of Habitat for Humanity International, speaks at a press conference at the Korea Press Center in Seoul on Friday. Noda urged stakeholders to take sustainable approaches to adequate housing in informal settlements. The conference was held ahead of the ninth Asia-Pacific Housing Forum 2023, to be held in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, from Oct. 26 to 27.
- 홍준표 "엑스포 박빙 보고…尹 파리 출장가게 한 참모들 징계해야"
- Yoon says improved relations between S. Korea, Japan are people's will
- Chinese avant
- 28th BIFF comes to an end
- Celltrion's Zymfentra to make US debut in February
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- 野 “與 보선 참패 후 이재명 전광석화 기소…국민 심판받을 것”